A relaxing stay on Alona beach for 3 days. The staff was very friendly and helpful. Our stay was very nice. The breakfast was just ok I thought. The pool is nice and very warm. The resort is located very close to the beach, maybe 50m from the beach. The room was large and nice in local decoration. AC was good in the room. Bathroom was ok for beach town. Good location close to restarurants and easy to walk outside the resort. I thought the price was a little high for the quality of the room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Class A location; right at the beach area, tranquil environment (no TV!), swimming pool in lush garden, affiliated with established Dive Center (SeaQuest DC), two restaurant area's, beach lounge, super friendly staff. Come as a guest leave as a friend. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com and BookingOdigeoWL so you can book your Oasis Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Oasis Hotel Panglao Island
- Oasis Hotel Bohol
- Oasis Resort Bohol Province/Panglao Island