we spend only a weekend at linaw beach resort but it was a very pleasant one. It's my favorite in Bohol so far.
- the staff is very nice and helpfull. They helped me arrange some scuba diving dives at the last minute without problem. They also arrange island trips and snorkeling trips.
- the restaurant is one of the best thing about this resort. The menu offers a very large choice.
- the location is also a plus, since it's apart the others resorts.
- the hotel and the rooms are very clean
The only drawback is the fact that the beach is not really suitable for swimming. The pool is really cool though.
- Also Known As:
- Linaw Beach Resort And Restaurant Hotel
- Linaw Beach Resort And Restaurant Hotel Panglao Island
- Linaw Beach Resort And Restaurant Bohol Province/Panglao Island
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A secluded lush tropical paradise away from all the other resorts in Panglao, we are one of the newest beach resorts situated directly on a very private section of Alona. We offer a wide range of amenities for making your stay with us a memorable one. Linaw's Pearl Restaurant offers a wide range of International Cuisine and is a truly Fine Dining experience in Panglao. Our friendly staff are here to serve you with the best hospitality that Bohol has to offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Agoda, Booking.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Expedia, Tingo, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Linaw Beach Resort and Restaurant reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.