Myself and hubby stated here for our wedding anniversary, we were in the Jacobite suite and it was gorgeous! The room is full of character, large four poster bed draped with gold swags, a huge bathroom with a jacuzzi bath and a great power shower! It was very clean. The view from our room was fantastic! I woke up with the sound of a stag at the bottom of the hotel garden! The food was outstanding! The scallops and prawns in tempura batter are a must! The staff are all vert friendly, Fiona the manger is very helpful on information on what times of the steam trains and cruises, it's hotels like this that make me sooo proud to be Scottish, than you for a wonderful visit, we will defo be back! :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of the Scottish Highlands, Glenfinnan House Hotel is a beautiful 18th century pine-panelled mansion house situated in its own grounds overloooking Loch Shiel, Ben Nevis and the Glenfinnan Monument.This award-winning establishment, renowned for its fine cuisine and hospitality, has something to offer everyone; from a quiet retreat or romatic break, a walking/cycling/sightseeing holiday,the celebration of an idyllic wedding or the simple enjoyment of a delicious meal.Four poster suite, four poster bedroom, family suites are available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA so you can book your Glenfinnan House Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Glenfinnan Hotel Fort William
- Glenfinnan House Hotel Scotland