“Not good when we went” 2 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #2 of 10 things to do in Cullompton
Certificate of Excellence 2014
More attraction details
Owner description: Diggerland is the Ultimate adventure park experience where children and adults can drive REAL construction machinery. With over 15 rides and drives there’s something for everyone at Diggerland. For the daredevil in you, take a ride on ‘Spindizzy’, unique to Diggerland; prepare to feel the ultimate adrenaline rush on this world famous attraction. Want to get some real JCB experience? Try out your excavating skills on our giant dirt diggers, or drive a monster JCB 3CX. Or you can relax and take in the views, from 50ft in the air on our ‘Skyshuttle’.Diggerland is open weekens and every day during school holidays. Please call or check website for details.
Exmouth, United Kingdom
13 attraction reviews
“Not good when we went”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 15, 2012

We went at the end of season, nearly everything was closed or missing, the staff were rude and unhelpful. It might have been late in the year but I wont be going back to find out

Cheltenham, United Kingdom
4 attraction reviews
“Seriously good fun”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 31, 2011

Brilliant! The kids had such a fun time. You really can drive real diggers and construction equipment. Our 10 year old even went 'joyriding' in a real police car. Go prepared to get muddy - and enjoy.

Visited October 2011
“Overpriced and not enough rides.”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 26, 2011

Firstly we had vouchers for our visit, so only paid £8 per head rather than the full £17. If we had paid full price I would be wanting a refund. My 4 yr old son would have also been charged fullprice despite only really being able to sit on my lap for most of the rides. So I basically paid a shed load of money for him to watch me play on diggers.

I also assumed there was going to be a whole other section to the park, but it quickly became aparrent that the few rides that stood before us was all there was! We were there for about an hour and a half and had done the lot! You could never spend the whole day there. The indoor area was shabby and run down and the play park was mostly taped off and out of use. Really dissapointing. Worryingly the whole place seemed to be run by teenagers, I didnt see anyone who looked over 18 and no one seemed to be in charge.

plymouth
“Overpriced, over rated and out of date park”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2011

We visited the park today with my four year old son. He was charged £17.50 entry and upon arrival we were told he could go on 14 out of 18 rides. What this really meant was he was only able to go on the main rides if he sat on our laps. So in effect we paid a massive amount of money for him to watch us play on the rides. The dining area was cold and very basic and tired. The toilets were filthy and the staff all seemed to be under the age of 25, no one seemed to be in charge and most staff were rude. The park is small and needs updating, there are rides which are extra to the admission fee but some only opened after 2PM??? I would never waste my money going back and would not recommend this place to anyone. There are so many different places to visit where you are treated fairly and are not ripped off.

Visited October 2011
Braunton Devon
“Excellent value for money for both adults and children.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 20, 2011

Visited twice this year. Good value for money especially when you can excahnge Tesco vouchers for this attraction. Kids really enjoyed using the diggers and driving various things unaided. Would recommend it.

Visited May 2011

Been to Diggerland? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Diggerland, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.