Exceptional experience from the view over the Tuscan hills, the uniqueness of the small castle to the Exceptional service we received! Above all was the amazing variety of Tuscan Cuisine that was served the 4 nights we dined there! Highly recommend the full dining experience with all courses.
Rooms were extremely clean.
Only criticism at all was the hot tub temperature could have been warmer...almost not worth mentioning and certainly not a deterent.
My wife and I will surely be coming back! Bellisimo Il Castellucio you made this a trip an experience of a lifetime!
- Also Known As:
- Il Castelluccio Country Hotel Barberino Di Mugello
- Il Castelluccio Country Hotel
- Il Castelluccio Country Resort Tuscany, Italy
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A XI century Tuscan Castle in the beautiful Florentine hills. The farmhouse is run by a young Italian couple and it is finely restored and well equipped with Pool/jacuzzi and private lovely gardens for outside dining. 2km to shops, bank, restaurant etc. Just 20 km to Florence and own Tuscan Restaurant. ... more less