Have just returned from the Club del sol yesterday after spending a week there. We booked a select room as we thought it would be better as we were taking our 21/2 yr old grandson with us. The room was damp and cold the garden area was unusable as it was boggy and had open access to the quite swimming pool, a river which runs at the back of a grassed area, and a main rd to the side of this. We spent one night in this room we were cold and when we woke the clothes we had hung up were damp. The dressing gowns we were provided with were also damp on arrival and the belt loops were broken. The next morning the garden was soaking and so were the sunbeds we found out whilst sitting on the patio area why this was as the sprinklers that are in all the gardens went off and my husband was soaked by them. We were moved to the main complex that day. ( As the select rooms are all in block 6 which is opposite the main complex). The hotel was not ready for guest there were workmen cementing around the pool area's, planting flowers. All the walkways were either being cleaned with power washers or polish was being applied to them. The food was not good for the first few days and the choice for children was not good. ( Not all children live on chicken nuggets and chips.) The restaurant doesn't open till 7pm. and is not open for lunch this is serviced by the pool snack bar. there was no real entertainment until our last evening. The children's reps Melissa and Cara and the entertainments rep Rachel were Fantastic with our grandson and he loved them all. As were the bar staff. This hotel should not take guest until it is ready it was not ready when we stayed there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Aparthotel Club del Sol is located in an exceptional enclave north of the island of Majorca in the exclusive town of Puerto Pollensa in front of sea.It is a modern establishment opened in 2000, with sll necessary services to meet customer requirements.It’s comfortable and quiet to create an ideal framework for the accommodation of couples, families and groups.It consists of 6 buildings of maximum two levels, with air conditioned in public areas, large reception hall, buffet restaurant, bar cafeteria with a large terrace and stage for evening entertainment, conference room with capacity max. 60 people, game room, a snack bar, two swimming pools for adults and two children surrounded by fantastic gardens and terraces, playground, gym, 1 tennis football and minigolf.The Aparthotel has 169 modern and spacious rooms that are distributed as follows: 109 one-bedroom apartments for 3 / 4 persons and 60 studio rooms for 2 / 3 people, perfectly equipped for all our guests enjoy a pleasant and comfortable stay.All rooms have front or side sea view, terrace, satellite TV, fitted wardrobes, separate control air conditioning, heating, bathroom and hairdryer, direct dial telephone, safe and fully equipped kitchen with microwave, refrigerator, toaster and kettle.Through our team you will find useful information about car rental services, bikes, motorcycles, public transport schedules, sale of excursions, daily newspapers, currency exchange, and internet service.The resort offers a full program of entertainment day and night with a variety of activities and entertainment located in different environments. As outdoor activities in nearby towns to find: Sailing School 3 km, Golf Pollensa 6 km and Golf Aucanada 8 km. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Venere, TripOnline SA and Despegar.com so you can book your Aparthotel Club del Sol reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aparthotel Club Del Sol Hotel Port De Pollenca
- Hotel Del Sol Aparthotel
- Del Sol Aparthotel Pollenca
- Aparthotel Club Del Sol Majorca/Port De Pollenca, Spain