“Return trip” 5 of 5 stars

Carrer Elcano 23, Port de Pollenca, Majorca, Spain
Website
Improve this listing
More attraction details
Owner description: We offer a full range of diving adventures from absolute beginners and kids to daily boat dives for qualified divers. If your aim is to become a diving professional, we can also assist you with a PADI Instructor Development Course held regularly here at our shop. So if you have the urge to submerge, get in touch and let us take you on some of the best dives in the mediterranean.
Immingham, United Kingdom
“Return trip”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2013

I first use these guys back in 2010 when they were celibrating there 10aniversary it was great then, Tom took over this year and is doing a great job. they were on time with my pick up nothing was to much trouble they even let me take my mate on the boat for a trip out and did not charge me. Unfortunatly I had to cancel my last days diving. I will be using them again when I go back.

Visited June 2013

“Top Class Scuba Centre”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2013 via mobile

My daughter and husband have been diving with this centre for the past 4 years and cannot recommend it highly enough. Tom and his team manage to combine complete proffessionalism with a fun and friendly atmosphere.There are some fantastic dive spots around the port and we have had some fantastic photos. The centre has just undergone a refit which looks fabulous.
Dive there,you wont be sorry :))

Visited June 2013