We stayed here because we like resorts that aren't too built up and are family friendly. This place ticked all our boxes. The restaurant was nice as outside and with a bouncy castle close by to entertain easily bored youngsters. This can be a good or bad thing, depending on your needs!
Food is always hit and miss with buffets but on the whole we were happy. Rooms are fine. Evening entertainment was good but I wouldn't want a room near the bar area.
The hotel is handy for the seafront but just slightly further out of the main town than you may want to be.
The best thing about this place is the pool area. There's a fantastic shallow pool with slides for toddlers. Ours loved it.
It's very English and if you don't have small children, I probably wouldn't recommend.
The resort is laid back but large enough to offer atmosphere & nice restaurants. The bus is handy for Alcudia, a short journey and worth a nosey.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Gastronomy and catering are also another reason to choose our hotel: a tasty, and varied hot and cold buffet with show cooking (new 2013) awaits you at breakfast and dinner. And if you like, at noon you will find a large and attractive gastronomy ... all served by a team of the most professional and always with a bright smile. Buffet breakfast from 07.30 hours to 10.00, snack from 08.00 to 23.30 and buffet dinner from 18.30 to 21.00. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline and Despegar.com so you can book your Hoposa Hotel & Apartments Villaconcha reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hoposa Villa Concha Aparments Hotel Port De Pollenca
- Concha Hotel Pollenca
- Villa Concha Majorca
- Hoposa Hotel & Apartments Villaconcha Majorca/Port De Pollenca, Spain