Stayed here at Easter. Had a sea facing room on the 4th floor. Great views from the balcony with sun from first thing until mid afternoon.
Too cold for the pool but in the summer I imagine this is a great spot.
Breakfast was good, with a reasonable selection inc omelets etc
Room was large enough & clean
Best thing about the hotel is the location & views. A reasonable price as well.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Daina is the company's flagship establishment, and was the first hotel to be opened. It was built in 1963 and refurbished last year to become a four star hotel. The beautiful surrounding area can be fully enjoyed from any of its seven floors overlooking the bay. The incredible saltwater swimming pool with solarium opposite the hotel is set right into the sea and has been a landmark of Puerto de Pollensa since the 70s; this is one of the resort’s most spectacular sights, both during the day and at sunset. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Otel, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL, Expedia and Tingo so you can book your Hoposa Daina Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Daina Hotel Port De Pollenca
- Hoposa Daina Hotel Majorca/Port De Pollenca, Spain