We arrived on a Friday until Sunday. Arriving by cab the hotel said restaurant on site so figured we would have lunch on arrival. Restaurant is only open certain nights and for breakfast but they were very kind and set up an antipasta platter and some wine for all 4 of us. The rooms were suites very clean and charming decor. we had the Tuscan dinner they served on Saturday night which was wonderful!!! Staff could not have been more helpful....
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The recently restored four-star hotel makes up part of the ancient Medici Farm or Fattoria Medicea and is located near the famous thermal caves of Monsummano Terme. What makes this place unique, apart from its history, is the courtyard, the true heart of the complex. Entirely surrounded by nature, this place rich in perfumes and colors, allows for refreshing breaks and relaxing stays. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your Residenza del Granduca reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residenza Del Granduca Monsummano Terme, Tuscany, Italy
- Residenza Del Granduca Hotel