TRAVEL ALERT: SAFETY AND SECURITY More info

“bad service and facilities” 2 of 5 stars
Review of City Express Chihuahua

You added City Express Chihuahua to your Saves list
City Express Chihuahua
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   Periferico de la Juventud 6108 esq. Francisco Villa, Chihuahua 31105, Mexico   |
Ranked #14 of 24 Hotels in Chihuahua
Chihuahua, Mexico
“bad service and facilities”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 17, 2013

my main disappointment is regarding the service, I needed to call 4 or more times for receive my clothes from laundry services, in each time I've received the same answer from reception: "Right now, we're going to your room", I've gotten my clothes after 3 days.
the TV , is other issue, only works appropriately 10 of 30 chanels, the other are only noice
breakfast and dinner are really limited.
in this winter, try to sleep with the air warm machine is not easy, you must chose or sleep frozen or sleep with the noise of the machine.
maybe could be a good option for a few days, but for more than 4 days it could be uncomfortable.
acceptable points: cleaning room and hotel location
good points: cleaning room and hotel location

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business

Solo
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2013 via mobile

When making a quick stop in Chihuahua, I needed a convenient place, just to sleep. Place is conveniently located, clean, with friendly staff and cold beers on the house @ afternoons. Nothing fancy, but a pretty good option for a short stay.

Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Clio, Michigan
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2011

The rooms are kinda on the small side, compared to what i'm used to.. however, the service cannot be out-done! Complimentary breakfast in the morning, as well as open bar in the evening. Unfortunatly, I worked during the time of the bar being open, so don't know if it was free, or cash-bar. I kept one shirt and pair of jeans for my flights, and just left them on a chair as I usually do.. the first day, the housekeeper folded my jeans, and hung my shirt on the back of the chair, as well as wrapped up the cords to my cell-phone chargers! In all my stay's, i've never had this kind of room service. They did tend to forget that there was an American in the room, who knew no Spanish, but once I asked "habla English?" they were able to talk to me, and help me. The only downside I can tell, even tho they have a shuttle van there, the van DOES NOT go to the airport.. however, there are always a couple of taxi's waiting curbside for them to flash a light and call them in. I'm gonna say NO to airport transportation below, but only because you have to pay for the taxi, it's not a free shuttle ride.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled on business

Been to City Express Chihuahua? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about City Express Chihuahua

Address: Periferico de la Juventud 6108 esq. Francisco Villa, Chihuahua 31105, Mexico
Location: Mexico > Northern Mexico > Chihuahua > Chihuahua
Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Room Service Wheelchair access
Ranked #14 of 24 Hotels in Chihuahua
Hotel Class:2.5 star — City Express Chihuahua 2.5*
Located near, and with an easy access to, main commercial centers and industrial parks of the city. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, TripOnline SA and Odigeo so you can book your City Express Chihuahua reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.

If you own or manage City Express Chihuahua, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.