When I reserved this hotel, there were no pictures of the rooms, however, after our arrival we noticed that the hotel is brand new. The beds are new (the mattresses are comfortable too....yes!), there is an LG HDTV mounted on the wall along with the typical furniture you would expect to find a hotel like this one. The exterior of the hotel looks a little austere however, the inside is just as nice if not nicer than any of the other Comfort Inns. However, when you come into the room, there is a box that has a blue light. You will need to put your room key in there during the time that you are in the room or else the lights will go out. It's an energy saving feature that the hotel has in place. There is a continental breakfast (not a hot breakfast as the choicehotels.com website stated). There is fruit, toast, waffles, coffee, orange juice, sweet bread, etc. It's a simple breakfast which works well for those who don't have a big appetite in the morning. However, since I need a hot breakfast, there is an Al Super supermarket that is about a mile away where I would buy a breakfast plate for about $2 US dollars which included eggs, beans and tortillas which I would bring back to the hotel to eat along with the continental breakfast. There are also 2 pharmacies that are within walking distance (one is open 24 hours) as well as a doctor that opens at 10am and charges 80 pesos per visit which is less than $7 US dollars. There is also a Chinese restaurant within walking distance and a couple of taco and rib places that are less than a mile away. As to the restroom in the room, the air extractor is about the size of a CD (smallest I've ever seen) so I recommend that you bring some disinfectant spray to make sure that the air stays fresh. Also, since we stayed more than one night, our hotel keys had to be reprogrammed every day. There are no elevators so if you get a second floor room, you will have to take the stairs. Also, I suggest that you book a room towards the back of the hotel because there is a busy street in front of the hotel that has a lot of traffic which makes it hard to get good sleep. The internet is reliable about 80% of the time. The other 20% of the time (usually at night), it's slow. When turning on the TV, you have to manually push the power button on the TV, then press the TV button on the remote and then the power button on the remote. The room was always left clean and the front desk staff was always courteous and responsive to our needs. As far as rates are concerned, they hover between $38-45 US dollars on the choicehotels.com website depending on what day you stay (weekends are usually cheaper). But overall we enjoyed our stay and we will definitely come back.
Location: Mexico > Northern Mexico > Chihuahua > Chihuahua
Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Restaurant Wheelchair access
Ranked #17 of 22 Hotels in Chihuahua
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): $
Hotel Class:3 star — Comfort Inn Chihuahua 3*
Number of rooms: 40
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Comfort Inn Chihuahua reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.