TRAVEL ALERT: SAFETY AND SECURITY More info

“Updated Room; Poor Location and Restaurant” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Casa Grande Chihuahua Business Plus Hotel

You added Casa Grande Chihuahua Business Plus Hotel to your Saves list
Casa Grande Chihuahua Business Plus Hotel
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Av. Tecnologico 4702, Chihuahua 31160, Mexico (Formerly Radisson Casa Grande Hotel Chihuahua)   |
Ranked #8 of 21 Hotels in Chihuahua
San Juan Cosala, Mexico
“Updated Room; Poor Location and Restaurant”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 24, 2014

We stayed here as part of a group tour and found the room nicely updated, functional and comfortable. The internet signal was strong and the location quiet. However we had two meals in the restaurant and I wasn't impressed. The spaghetti carbonara I ordered for lunch was merely pasta with scrambled eggs and a couple of canned mushrooms. The breakfast buffet was expensive for what it included and the service was almost absent. It's not in a neighborhood with many restaurants and isn't near the centro.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple

Westminster, Colorado
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 25, 2013

Unfortunately I was unable to fully enjoy my time at this hotel because I was lost for over 2 hours trying to find it (my GPS was on the fritz). The hotel staff was very friendly and helped me find my way. The hotel is very nice and the bed was comfortable. We were unable to use the pool because of the poor weather. The staff was responsive and friendly and the grounds are meticulously kept. The gated and fenced parking felt safe and secure. The location is pretty good, it's on a main thoroughfare with lots of nearby restaurants and stores. The restaurant service was poor but the food was tasty. The breakfast buffet was top notch. Menudo, chicharrones and all kinds of other Mexican breakfast favorites. The only reason I didn't give this hotel a 5 was the pricing. I felt it was a little on the high side.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
El Paso, Texas
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2013

Casa Grande is a nice hotel for Chihuahua. This city is not known for it's tourism and this hotel almost changes that notion. Although, it was seriously understaffed, the hotel staff was very nice and accommodating. The room was also very nice, however, I had asked for a pool view and wasn't given that. I also like the pool, it was very nice and comfortable.

The room's amenities were good too, nothing too special, but clean. The only thing I didn't like was that we were called on at one point on Friday night to keep the noise down because there were several athletes staying at the hotel for an event the next day. However, on Saturday night, the athletes trashed the hotel and nobody called on them to keep the noise down. Those same noisy athletes got the room I originally wanted, slightly more upsetting that way.

Overall, the hotel was nice and I plan on making this my destination to stay in the future.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Washington DC, District of Columbia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2013

I stayed in a junior suite and I was very comfortable in this hotel. It's clean, spacious and the service is great. I had a separate room with a king size bed, and a spacious living room with a pullout sofa bed. It's not luxurious but it's very comfortable. It was also not noisy at all, a big plus for me.
The hotel is very well located in Av. Tecnológico so it's easy to access the newer part of the city with all the shopping and restaurants over the Periférico, but it's also easy to access the historic downtown of the city.
Parking was easy.
Only complaint is they knocked on my door at 8:00 am trying to service my room so if you want to sleep late better to put the do not disturb sign on the door.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
Washington DC, District of Columbia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2013

I've been going to Chihuahua on a regular basis, and choose this hotel because of the service you get from the staff there, true professional and exceptional service form all. Rooms are pretty clean and well equipped.

Hotel is also conveniently located for business travelers that are visiting factories and industries around the area. It is also close to the airport which is a plus.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Toronto, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 11, 2011

Let me start off by saying, my wife and I had a small wedding reception in the garden around the pool at the Casa Grande and everything was extremely well handled by Patty. She was fantastic and really made our ideas and really making them shine.

My family and I just left the Casa Grande after the equilivent of about 11 nights stayed. Besides the wedding service we had a great time at the hotel. We were always greeted with a smile and people recognized us as we were moving around. The night before the wedding dinner we were given a round of free margaritas. We had been there only one night prior. I cant say enough good things about this hotel. I had a wonderful experience and this was echoed by my new wife as well.

Can't wait to stay again.

• Stayed September 2011, traveled as a couple
Anna, Ohio
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 24, 2011

This hotel had been a Ramada but now is Casa Grande.
Room was clean and nice size. AC worked well considering the 100F + temp.
Nothing extraordinary but close to airport.
It is approximately 15 -20 minutes from airport.
I had an early flight and had a large late lunch so we did not eat at the hotel.
The airport food was really bad and expensive. If you can eat elsewhere do!!

• Stayed June 2011, traveled on business

Been to Casa Grande Chihuahua Business Plus Hotel? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Casa Grande Chihuahua Business Plus Hotel

Address: Av. Tecnologico 4702, Chihuahua 31160, Mexico (Formerly Radisson Casa Grande Hotel Chihuahua)
Location: Mexico > Northern Mexico > Chihuahua > Chihuahua
Bar / Lounge Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Kitchenette Restaurant Room Service Shuttle Bus service Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #8 of 21 Hotels in Chihuahua
Hotel Class:3 star — Casa Grande Chihuahua Business Plus Hotel 3*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, Odigeo, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Casa Grande Chihuahua Business Plus Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Radisson Chihuahua
Chihuahua Radisson

If you own or manage Casa Grande Chihuahua Business Plus Hotel, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.