“Good end of our vacation” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Dos Palmas Airport

Dos Palmas Airport
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Rio Segundo
Dos Palmas Airport
You added Dos Palmas Airport to your Saves list
1 km E from the International Airport, Rio Segundo, Costa Rica   |
Ranked #1 of 1 Rio Segundo B&B and Inns
Beverwijk, The Netherlands
“Good end of our vacation”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 13, 2012

We had a great end of our vacation at this hotel. Our room was clean and well appointed.
At the end of your trip you can deliver your car at the accomodation and Dos Palmas will arrange transfer to the airport. Peter and Flor (owners) helps you with everything. The last night she called to order a pizza and drinks for us which we ate in our room.
Dos Palmas airport inn has simple, but clean rooms for those who have to leave the next day for a early flight. The airport is a 5 minutes drive (taxi). If you don’t have a early flight I suggest you should stay at Dos Palmas La Garita (more quiet).

• Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
Amsterdam
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2011

Good place to stay if you need to catch the plane or if you arrived. They pick you up with a taxi from the airport. The rooms are big and clean, but of course you hear the noise of the airplanes through the whole day. They have a small swimming pool and breakfast. We stayed here our first and last day of our trip. The service was good, although it was a bit strange that it was both days runned by students doing their internship.

Stayed June 2011, traveled as a couple
Ermelo, The Netherlands
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 28, 2011

This hotel is really excellent. They provide airport shuttles, when we arrived at the airport there was already a taxi waiting for us. The service is great, the people are so friendly and helpful. There are a lot of things you can do around the hotel, for example the volcano Poas, La Paz Waterfalls, coffee plantations or visiting Alajuela or San José. Its a perfect place to stay!

• Stayed March 2011, traveled as a couple
Central New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 28, 2010

I have owned a home in Costa Rica for the last five years and have stayed at Dos Plamas with friends and family when arriving and leaving San Jose for the last five years. On this trip I sold my house so I stayed a week straight and I am looking into the possibility of staying longer term with them in the future. It won't take you long before you are on a first name basis with the owners Peter and Flor. They are great people and treat you like family!. Your comfort is their concern. The Airport location has very roomy accomodations and kitchenettes, great internet connection, and a great breakfast in the morning. I have done extensive traveling and have stayed in many motels. You can not beat this for value.

• Stayed February 2010, traveled on business
Den Haag
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 18, 2010

Just before flying back home this is just the best place to stay because it is only 5 minutes from the airport! Also verry nice and clean rooms and a verry nice service from Lisa. A verry friendly and nice person who knows how to deal with the clients. We had a couple of good laughs with her! :) Tnx Lisa! I wish you all the best for now and the future. We see you in june in Ijmuiden when Chris his girlfriend Marlin is coming over. Als o my best regards to Flor and Peter.

Greetings Michel and Chris

• Stayed January 2010, traveled with friends
dominical costa rica
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 4, 2009

I have been going to Costa Rica on a regular basis since 2002. I tried many of the other places to stay around the airport from Hampton Inn to the smaller places. Then Dos Palmas opened up. I have stayed there ever since! The hospitality, the rooms, the help they give you, the wonderful feeling I get each time I arrive, it's always one of my favorite parts of my trip. Just a coupe minutes from the airport to top it off. I arrive with genuine Costa Rica hospitality and spend my last night before departing with the same. The ways the owners Peter and Flor have helped me with so many things over the years is exemplary of what true Costa Rica hospitality is all about. I highly recommend it as part of your experience. Also try the Dos Palmas Country Inn just a short ride away, and in the beautiful country setting!

• Stayed April 2009, traveled with family
Ohio
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 11, 2009

Due to a plethora of cancellations and miscommunications, I had been stranded in downtown San Jose late at night. Thankfully, a local cab driver called the manager Peter, who welcomed me with open arms despite the late night disturbance. He was more than helpful in ensuring my comfort while I made arrangements to continue on my volunteer work.

The rooms were clean, and the provided food was great.

My only complaint had I been staying there for an extended time was that the proximity to the airport increased the noise level a bit.

• Stayed April 2008, traveled on business

Been to Dos Palmas Airport? Share your experiences!