“Yuk!” 1 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
“Yuk!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 9, 2013 via mobile

This place made me sick. Food tasted odd, within hours I was ill. It was overpriced and not worth my time!

Perth, Australia
“I felt like my time and money is wasted”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 17, 2013

I stopped here for breakfast with my son on Wednesday. I was the only one in the cafe the menu was thruster in my face and my order taken straight away, I was not given time to read over the menu. I ordered the scrambled eggs when they came out they were dry, overcooked and the bread was lathered in soo much better it was indelible. I ended up leaving my money on the counter as there was no one around to take my money. There are many nice cafes it Morpeth I would give this one a miss.

Newcastle, Australia
“Over Priced, Basic Cafe Food ...”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed December 30, 2012

Stay away - food is extremely overpriced for the quality and cleanilness of the venue. Wait staff were poor and seated us away from the river view when there was clearly spare tables, we moved on our own accord. The food was basic home style cafe, my melt was ment to have sundried tomatos, however these were missing - instead replaced by tomato paste!!! $40 for lunch was ok, besides the quality of the food - next time ill spend the extra $10 and go to the Arnotts Bakehouse or the Crepes...

• Visited December 2012
Sydney, Australia
“Quick service and a view”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2012

A late afternoon visit and enjoyed the variety of teas available. We had the view of the river from our table Very relaxing

Visited September 2012
Newcastle, Australia
“Average prices, average food”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 20, 2012

I love the little town of Morpeth and always make the effort to take visitors to the Hunter Valley there for a little trip.

I have found the last few trips to Crisadas to be somewhat disappointing. The service has declined and I waited half an hour to place an order last visit.

The food is of average quality, the standard bacon, eggs and pancakes. On my last visit my fried eggs had very runny egg whites and the toast was horribly burnt. There are lots of other little cafes in Morpeth, I suggest trying those.

This venue does have great potential and it has a lovely view of the Hunter River.

• Visited August 2012