“Hunter Valley Balloon Flight” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #2 of 14 Attractions in Lovedale
More attraction details
Owner description: Wine Country Ballooning is the Hunter Valley's only Boutique balloon rides company. If you deserve the best possible service at the best price, look no further. With never more than 10 people onboard, flying with the valley's most experienced local pilot and owner of the company ensures a level of service unsurpassed. Balloon rides over the Hunter Valley with Wine Country Ballooning.
Central Coast, Nsw
“Hunter Valley Balloon Flight”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2014

The balloon flight was a very magical experience with lots of fabulous scenery. The service was excellent and the staff were very helpful and friendly. Would definitely recommend trying this awesome experience.

Merwether
“Hunter Balloon Rides - a cut above the rest”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2014

My very first hot air ballooning experience is one to remember because of both Darren and “Poncho”. Let me introduce; Darren, the Pilot – extremely experienced, knowledgable and quick witted with a sense of humour that keeps you entertained for hours. Along side his faithful co-worker of twelve years “Poncho” who shares the same wit and experience. Together - they are a dynamic duo.

I was fortunate enough to share this intimate experience with my partner and only three others, not a multitude of people which as I witnessed is highly favourable for a sky adventure like this. Hunter Balloon Rides is not optimised take maximum tourists at the expense of your flight experience, Darren advised the me that only once a day in the early hours of the morning they fly with a maximum group of only ten.

The entire hot air ballooning adventure and extraordinary views were captured on video by latest technology of impressive high quality, over a bottle of champagne and delicious chocolates we began to relive the serene views with a short video memento Darren had put together (available for purchase).

Hunter Balloon Rides boast competitive and affordable weekday and weekend rates, well worth the 360 degree views at 3000ft of a winter sunrise and personalised experience. I recommend Hunter Balloon Rides above the rest.

Sydney, Australia
“Definitely fly with these guys!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 26, 2014

If you are thinking about going hot air ballooning in the Hunter Valley, fly with Wine Country Ballooning!! There are so many companies to choose from (which can be very overwhelming as I found) however I chose to take my partner hot air ballooning over the Hunter Valley with Wine Country Ballooning as a surprise birthday present and I am so glad I did!!

The pilot is amazing - a really down to earth and chatty man with a great sense of humour which makes the ride all that more special and memorable. You are given lots and lots of photo opportunities which is wonderful for capturing the beautiful scenery that the Hunter Valley has to offer and getting lots of romantic in air shots!

The champagne and choccies after the flight is a tasty bonus, as is the discounted breakfast at the Mercure hotel for those returning from their ballooning trip!

I would recommend Wine Country ballooning over any other hot air ballooning companies in the Hunter Valley. They have smaller balloon sizes than other companies meaning you get a more intimate and less squishy ballooning ride.

Definitely a 10/10 experience from start to finish!!

Thank you so much for a morning we will never forget.

Mel & Alex

Sydney, Australia
“Hot Air Ballooning”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 20, 2014

Was great fun our pilot was such a great character and the view was fantastic don't forget to bring warm clothes if going in the winter and bring your cameras

Toukley, Australia
“Wine Country Ballooning the tops”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 18, 2014

If you are going to go ballooning in the Hunter Valley then Wine Country Ballooning is the one to go with. Daren makes this experience a delight, a little bit irreverent but with a great sense of humour. We are in our 70’s and my wife was a little apprehensive about the flight, Daren went out of his way to make us enjoy the entire experience. If we could we would give 10 stars. Thanks to Wine Country Ballooning, Daren and his staff for making our flight sooooo great.
Mike & Margaret

Visited May 2014
Daren P, Owner at Wine Country Ballooning, responded to this review, May 18, 2014
Thanks for the review, it was lovely to meet you and your wife on the weekend. Extremely pleased Margaret was able to come with us and delighted she enjoyed her morning. Thank you for coming with us. Daren