“A must” 5 of 5 stars

Type: Other, Adventure
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Awesome views surround this rappelling experience into vertical space from atop Table Mountain. A must for true adventurers and thrill seekers.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
London
4 attraction reviews
“A must”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 26, 2013

My wife and I did this with our 16 and 12 year old boys. A real highlight of the holiday. It all seemed very safe with an extra safety line as well as the line that you control. I would say that if you are not going to be feeding the rope through at a quick rate it is going to be tiring on your arms. My wife and 16 year old were quite quick and had a great time. I was a bit slower with my 12 year old and found it harder work. Was it worth it - yes. Was the view amazing - yes. Obviously you should always look at these things to assess the safety for yourself. I was happy though and really pleased we did it. The rather long walk back to the top after the abseil did not bother us. it was a good opportunity for just us as a family to relive the experience.

Visited December 2012

Dubai, United Arab Emirates
3 attraction reviews
“Great view, but not a full-on thrill-ride”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 17, 2013

It was a great view dangling on the rope, and a well-run organisation. The hike back up was actually the best bit. Do it if you're up there, but don't go up just for the abseil.

Visited October 2012
4 attraction reviews
“kloofing”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 6, 2013

I did the kloofing. The food was really good. The hike was beautiful and the abseil true the waterfall was amazing. The kloofing was a little bit scary I jump from 7m and that was a great feeling

Visited November 2012
Corona Del Mar California
9 attraction reviews
“The best way to see Table Mountain”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 26, 2012

We did the hike up and then abseil and it was awesome. The best way to see table mountain. Take your time on the hike and enjoy it, see what few others get to see. 3/4 of the way up the hike was a man playing a flute and as the sound reverberated off the walls of the mountain it was truly magical. The repel is fun, enjoy the surprise half way down, and don't forget to stop and look around once in awhile.

Visited November 2012
Briston, United Kingdom
12 attraction reviews
“Awesome”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 23, 2012

I certainly did not plan to abseil when I took my trip to Table Top.
This was a spur of the moment decision and was absolutely amazing. 120M from top to bottom with incredible views thrown in!
The Crew were very helpful, professional and reassuring.
Definitely recommended