Stayed here for 4 nights during a Travelsphere Holiday of Croatia and Montenegro in early September A 4 star hotel that lives up to its name, but perhaps a little brash. Minor faults, in that the hotel design means that every room balcony is wide open to all those either side of it, plus those above and below. Not very private. Food pretty good but a crush (many customers from Russia who did seem to like heaped plates - good for them!) at supper for the main course and it was difficult to see what was on offer. This part of the Dining Room needs 'channeling' to the serving counters. It is 98 steps to get from the hotel across the main road (a bridge) down to the beach where there is a pleasant well lit esplanade. First impression was that it was a bit (not being a snob I hope!) like Margate or Blackpool. However turn left, walk for about 3 to 400 yards and there is then a bunch of very pleasant restaurants. One surprise, go to bed, turn of the lights and the ceiling is full of stars. Wow, how they do it I don't know but I would love to be able to do the same at home. Installed I understood by an Austrain Company.
- Also Known As:
- Queen Of Montenegro Hotel
- Queen Of Montenegro Hotel Becici
- Queen Of Montenegro Budva
- Queen Of Montenegro Becici
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This modern luxurious four-star hotel is located on a beautiful panoramic site in Becici. It is only 4 km away from the Montenegrin metropolis of tourism – Budva. The hotel’s structure includes: 227 rooms, 9 luxurious residents apartments, the main show kitchen restaurant, VIP restaurant a la carte, tavern, bars, beach bar and restaurant, indoor and outdoor swimming pool on a spacious terrace with the most stunning view to the Becici beach, private beach organized and equipped according to the highest standards, wellness center, casino, conference halls and sport field. With its rich facilities, good service and cozy atmosphere, this hotel represents one of the most pleasant places on the Montenegrin coast. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Otel and Venere so you can book your Queen of Montenegro reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.