Very good location for a city nightscape view.
1. False advertisement: EAT ALL YOU CAN SEAFOOD BUFFET voucher purchased from a group buy site. The only seafood served was a plate of one-inch wide crablets. They even ran-out of stocks saying that they had too many customers and we should have made prior reservations. Yes, we did make a reservations.
2. Mishandling of Customer Complaint: Management (supervisor with the owner) pointed at the crabs as the "seafood" that symbolized the EAT ALL YOU CAN SEAFOOD MENU. They said, if we want more or other stuff not on the buffet table, we'd have to order the dish and pay for it.
Owner also denied having ever received our call for reservation. Owner said he did not recognize the name of the person we spoke on the phone for the reservations. Owner himself contradicted our claim, and said, "There is no one by that name here. Only I and someone else answers the phone!"
3. REFUSED TO RETURN PAYMENT WHICH WAS NEVER CONSUMED: Upon entry, the receptionist will brief you with all the other perks they have to offer such as P200 for a drink-all-you-can spree. We eagerly availed this package.
After having a terrible dinner (buffet table always empty, slow service, and not-at-all-friendly staff/supervisor), we approached the owner and asked if he can return our extra-200 pesos (or a total of 2,200 for 11 pax) since we never consumed a single alcoholic beverage. He refused. That's when argument on the "reservations" came to play as well and so-on-and-so-forth.
Owner offered to provide us with a "private" room at the 3rd floor for a Karaoke session. We really didn't want to waste our money, so we struck a deal. Karaoke provided was a make-do type of set-up. Fine.
4. "ICE BAR" - Is like an ice-chest. Four/five blocks of dripping ice were stacked together to depict a small couch. Of course, you can't sit on it since it's wet. The silver-sided foam insulator sheet, serving as the "water-proofing" so you can sit on the ice, was likewise wet. What's the use?
On the far end is a "refrigeration" unit used by reefers (or refridgerated van). This was the one keeping the room cold.
And the attempt to give the room art was likewise lame. The ice-scupture with a bottle of Tequila in it has already lost its shape and was dripping all over the place.
The Ice Bar room was wet, uncozy, and pathetic.
5. Live Band and sound system were terrible.
6. Restroom was a pigpen. urine on the floor, smelled terrible, unsanitized.
I am NEVER going back there and you should not waste your resources in this rat-hole.
If you own or manage Zero Degree Manila Ice Bar, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.