“Family oriented atmosphere, basic and tidy” 3 of 5 stars

Femar Garden Hotel & Resort
Taktak Road, Antipolo City, Luzon, Philippines   |
Ranked #11 of 15 Antipolo City B&B and Inns
Los Angeles, California
“Family oriented atmosphere, basic and tidy”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2013

It has been a while since I visited this resort hotel, but seeing the resort now aged and to my surprise the old Femar Garden Resort and hotel develop into such a more sophisticated ambiance. Ever since I was a kid, our families make it a point to have our reunion in antipolo and we always choose Femar for its accessibility, clean pool, tidy rooms and budget friendly. Seeing the resort develop as it was renovated and added new amenities made me realize, wow I’m old. They have wifi Internet access now and in every cottage in the resort they feature framed photos of Antipolo tourist attractions. The resort hotels have aged but were able to manage and sustain its family oriented atmosphere. The most pleasant about the place was all staff was very polite and helpful when we needed additional electric fan, as it was so hot summer time when we visit the place. They even help us grilled our tilapia fish since they provide grilling area in each cottages. We stayed for 1 night and the room was basic and tidy. The also have hot shower

Room Tip: choose the room at the 2nd level of hotel specially the end room has veranda overlooking the pool. G...
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled with family

Solo
Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
Manila
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2013

Since most of our relatives that join in the outing lives in Antipolo, we decided to stayed here. Also, this is the hotel/resort that have room accommodation for big group. Good thing we've been here during weekdays as it is not crowded. We avail two rooms for 2days 1night stay.. Check - in is 2pm, Check - out is 12pm but we arrived around 5pm because we wait for my brother to come from work. Room was not spacious but enough for our whole family. Price is a bit pricey. Sadly, I wouldn't recommend this place. Some of their staff are dishonest!, unreliable! While I'm settling the bill with one of their officer in the lobby area, my sister was sitting outside giving instruction to our uncle on how to go there over the phone. Our 4yr old nephew who plays game in the cellphone suddenly put that gadget beside my sister and run towards me. My sister who is unaware, follow the kid inside after the call. It's only 10 secs. or less when she asked the kid where is the cellphone his using and after finding out that it was left outside she runs immediately but the phone already gone. It was just a snap to think that the area they stayed was just visible and very near in the lobby area. My father and our driver saw that the only one who passed by in that spot is their sweeper. After that, no one saw where is that staff, the manager said maybe it's one of their "OJT".. They only get my sister's contact and promised that will keep in touch. Since our relatives arrive already we still continue our stay here because it's all set up. We tried our best to enjoy ourselves because we don't want to ruin everything that we had plan. Actually, it's not about the thing that was lost. But it's about the security of their guests.! How can you trust a hotel or a resort you want to stay for a night or more when you not yet enjoyed the place and yet this kind of disappointing incident happen!. So annoying!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2013

-- first is that it is very crowded, second the rooms are too small...
service is very bad...
the first lady showed us a cottage far from our preferred room and when I told her why too far she gave me this answer.. "eh doon banda ma'am 2 thousand po yun?" . Sounds like we are looking for a cheaper one or we dont have the capability to pay for it..

second is that they promised a room will be available by 6 pm . Time passed and its now 7pm and we still dont have a room .. poor service... They said " nawalan po kami ng susi eh " so its a customer problem not them ... When i told them we need a room urgently they tricked us with a wrong key .

when we found out that it is not our key .. the attended told us just to open the window and grabe the door know inside.. We told them not to suggest that because it is not good. We asked them to change the door knob. They changed it after 2 hours .

When we checked the door they placed the door know incorrectly , when we asked the attended to check it he said its okay,. then we asked another attended to check it and they realized they placed the door knob wrong...

after an hour they were able to fix it and the attendant told us " Maam sana wala na pong problema sa susunod "... Wow instead of them saying sorry they throw us back with an insult because of disturbing them from time to time...

and now this is one of the worst part ... after I submitted a review using Pinoy Spot here is the response we received :::

We know you... your feedback is already posted in our database.
**** We hope to hear what happen for stating Femar Garden Resort as the Worst resort ever ?
*** We are currently checking all your informations , we are tracking you.

Room Tip: I don't recommend this resort
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends
Las Pinas, Philippines
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 5, 2012

The resort/hotel is just a few minutes walk from the Hinulugang Taktak National Park. It is also near the center of Antipolo City. It has 3 swimming pools and you could get a very affordable room in the resort (no television) or you may opt for hotel rooms (with television and free entrance/use of swimming pools). Bringing in food is advisable unless you wish to settle for fast food deliveries or those junk foods/chichirya being sold in the mini-store inside the resort.

Room Tip: Aside from what I mentioned above, choose a room which have enough bed for you. Getting an addition...
  • Stayed March 2012, traveled with family
Cainta, Philippines
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 6, 2011

If you want to spend time to explore Antipolo City, I will highly recommend Femar Garden Resort and Hotel to anybody who would like to stay in a resort like being in your own home and very close to tourist spots in Antipolo. I found this resort through a friend and told me to browse the website.

Last October 22, 2011, I held my birthday celebration in this resort with my friends. We stayed for an overnight and we had fun. We didn’t pay so much and I love the pool near the hotel that seemed like exclusive for us. Their overnight rate entrance fee is just 140 pesos per head and paid 700 for a cottage. We also get a room in the hotel and they charge us 1700 without meals- very affordable. They also have a Videoke coin operated so it didn’t cost so much for me. I just bring food for the party and they don’t charge corkages for foods but they have corkages for beers. Staff are really good, they always smile and greet us everytime we encounter them Their After our party, we went to Hinulugang Taktak waterfalls that is located across the resort, we just walk about 5 -10 minutes and we spent our lunch there. We just bring some foods and have a mini picnic. We also had the chance to visit the white cross which is famous specially during holy week. We end our trip visiting the Antipolo Cathedral and prayed for my wonderful birthday celebration.

Will definitely go back to this hotel since it is located along the road so no hassle when going somewhere else. I will recommend this to my friends and family who is on a tight budget but like to enjoy & explore Antipolo City. Thank you for a warm and wonderful experience Femar Staff !!! We will see you soon!

Room Tip: Choose a room located at the 2nd level so you can access the hotel pool.
  • Stayed October 2011, traveled with friends

Been to Femar Garden Hotel & Resort? Share your experiences!