Just got back from a 10 day stay at this lovely guesthouse in Store bay.
The location of this place is excellent- a short 5 min walk from the beach (10 min walk to the idyllic Pigeon Point), under 5 minute walk to the shops, bars and supermarkets and a 2 minute walk from some of the best 'doubles' (excellent local food) in the area.
Andrew, the owner, is a lovely guy. He goes above and beyond to ensure that his guests are happy and well looked after.
The kitchen is an excellent size with plenty of room. The bedrooms are a decent size.
If you're thinking of going to Tobago on holoday, then I definitely recommend a stay here.
- Also Known As:
- Candles In The Wind Hotel Crown Point
- Candles In The Wind Hotel
- Candles In The Wind Tobago/Crown Point
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We provide cosy comfortable air conditioned accommodation on the enchanting island of Tobago. We are just a stroll away from the pristine beaches of Store Bay and Pigeon Point Beach. We await your arrival to our magical island. Due to the increasing demands from past guests we have recently created affordable mixed Dormitory accommodation in the Attic of Candles in the wind in addition to the already eight rooms that exist. We have installed an initial twelve (12) single beds and there is ample room for a whole classroom, if required.General Facilities....We have two (2) fully equipped Kitchens (one on each floor of the building) which comprise of the following:- Two extra large side/side Refrigerators/ freezers with filtered ice and water dispensers. Two large capacity cooking ranges. B B Que Grill (gas). Microwaves. Toasters. Electric kettles. Coffee percolator....and a generous assortment of cutlery and utensils. We have also provided a large capacity washer and dryer in the Laundry area that is available for your free usage. OUR OBJECTIVE AT "CANDLES" IS TO ENSURE THAT YOU HAVE A COMFORTABLE AND MEMORABLE STAY ON OUR BEAUTIFUL AND ENCHANTING ISLAND OF TOBAGO. ... more less