I spent one week in Tobago. Great vacation!! Based on the reviews on this site, I chose Kias. Wise decision!! First let me start with location. Absolutely beyond my expectation!!I.Walking distance to the best beaches on island, restaurants all around, entertainment across the street grocery, pharmacy etc near by.
Unfortunately I had prepaid for a car for the week but didn't use it much as I could've walk most places and it was stressful driving on the other side of the road. Secondly , the staff was amazing , helpful and very friendly. Joycelin is a sweetheart. Even made me some of the local food .dumplin and crab.Thirdly the studio I booked was more than I expected. It was clean with nice little kitchen , flat screen tv and super cold air con which I had to turn off in the middle of night.
I say without hesitation I highly recommend "Kia's Across from The Beach"!! I have booked my place already for Carnival 2015., as I found out they get booked up really fast.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Kias Across From the Beach is located in the heart of Crown Point, between Store Bay and Pigeon Point and within comfortable walking distance to all of the amenities in the area. The house offers a choice of 2 self-contained studio apartments, 2-person guest rooms or a 3-bedroom apartment in an attractive property set in mature tropical gardens. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelBookers so you can book your Kia's Across from The Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kia`s Across From The Beach Hotel Crown Point
- Kia's Across From The Beach Tobago/Crown Point