I stayed here with my best friend in October. I'm Trinidadian and live in New York and he’s from New Jersey. I normally stay at guest houses in Bob Accord for a night or 2 whenever I visit Tobago, but my best friend wanted to check this place out being his first trip to T&T.
We were so impressed with this first class experience. This was the best breakfast I had in my life... end of story. (Fresh Soursop punch, with Coconut and Carrot bake, Flying Fish, Fruit Punch, Coconut Water and Curry pumpkin). Kaye is a wonderful cook. Nothing compares to this, and Kaye and Stein's hospitality was truly refreshing and appreciated. They took such good care of us… took us to the Beach, and to the local restaurants and picked us up. Helped us make reservations… I really fell in love with this place.
I already recommended Native Abode to 2 friends, and will be looking to spend my Honeymoon right here :)
I highly recommend Native Abode. My 1 complaint is that we did not stay longer… I plan to fix that next time around :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Native Abode Bed & Breakfast offers its patrons a unique lodging experience based on the 'Triple R Experience' of Relaxation, Rest & Rejuvenation with that 'home away from home' ambience - Tobago style.Strategically located in the heart of the tourism capital of the island of Tobago, Native Abode is sited in the village of Bon Accord in south-west Tobago, nestled amongst lush and verdant vegetation. Only a 5-minutes drive from the ANR Robinson International Airport, two popular beaches - Store Bay and Pigeon Point, and numerous restaurants and eateries. Native Abode provides an environment of personalized service and pampered luxury with the indigenous cultural flavour of the island. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your Native Abode reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Native Abode Hotel Crown Point
- Native Abode Tobago/Crown Point