My husband and I recently spent our 24th. wedding anniversary at Native Abode in July and it was a truly wonderful and surprising experience. First to begin the hotel is away from the maddening crowd of Crown Point and is located in a very quiet area of Bon Accord where one can truly rest and relax and avoid the holiday crowd. But even better than this is the very clean, posh, beautiful accomodations. The rooms were even better than seen on their website. The service was 'A' Class by Stein [brother], Kay [sister] and their mother. They went out of their way to ensure our comfort and really know the meaning of hospitality. Kay really made our honeymoon memorable by surprising us with a bottle of non-alcoholic wine and delicious chocolate cake. Among the things I love is their breakfast prepared by Kay herself. Delicious,healthy and very local with a variety of fresh fruit juices and coconut water. The only thing missing is a Pool but the beaches are nearby. I highly recommend Native Abode for their excellent accomodations and abounding hospitality. Now I know I have found a terrific place to stay in Tobago. Hats off to this family, keep up the good work and God bless.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Native Abode Bed & Breakfast offers its patrons a unique lodging experience based on the 'Triple R Experience' of Relaxation, Rest & Rejuvenation with that 'home away from home' ambience - Tobago style.Strategically located in the heart of the tourism capital of the island of Tobago, Native Abode is sited in the village of Bon Accord in south-west Tobago, nestled amongst lush and verdant vegetation. Only a 5-minutes drive from the ANR Robinson International Airport, two popular beaches - Store Bay and Pigeon Point, and numerous restaurants and eateries. Native Abode provides an environment of personalized service and pampered luxury with the indigenous cultural flavour of the island. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Expedia, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL and Venere so you can book your Native Abode reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Native Abode Hotel Crown Point
- Native Abode Tobago/Crown Point