We only stayed for one night, but we were very tempted to stay for much longer after checking in. They really thought of everything! I was amazed at the service, amenities and the quality of the rooms and furniture for such a reasonably priced bed and breakfast. I really appreciated the free wireless internet, cable television and free international calls which really added value to the place so that I did not miss having a swimming pool...well almost didn't. I was even glad they had a wine opener too! The breakfast was just enough, and there was a wide selection of beverages to choose from, including freshly made fruit/vegetable punches. I highly recommend the carrot or avocado! On our next visit we really want to explore the northern side of the island and unfortunately it is quite a bit of a drive away, but seeing that the service and rooms were so lovely, I might very well make the sacrifice. It is located close to several bars, restaurants, supermarkets and only six minutes from the airport. More importantly it is about six to ten minutes from two of the best beaches in Tobago. Native Abode was recommended to me and we are definitely going to recommend them to anyone else!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Native Abode Bed & Breakfast offers its patrons a unique lodging experience based on the 'Triple R Experience' of Relaxation, Rest & Rejuvenation with that 'home away from home' ambience - Tobago style.Strategically located in the heart of the tourism capital of the island of Tobago, Native Abode is sited in the village of Bon Accord in south-west Tobago, nestled amongst lush and verdant vegetation. Only a 5-minutes drive from the ANR Robinson International Airport, two popular beaches - Store Bay and Pigeon Point, and numerous restaurants and eateries. Native Abode provides an environment of personalized service and pampered luxury with the indigenous cultural flavour of the island. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Expedia, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL and Venere so you can book your Native Abode reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Native Abode Hotel Crown Point
- Native Abode Tobago/Crown Point