The Bananaquit apartments were in a pretty great location in Tobago and overall we enjoyed our stay there. My 3 friends and I booked the loft apartment that could hold up to 6 persons. I liked the layout of the apartment and it was great that we had a fully stocked kitchen. I was a little disappointed about the cleanliness of the apartment. There were dust bunnies around my bed and in the porch area, lots of animal droppings.
The plumbing was not so much a problem as an inconvenience, but there was no hot water. When we turned on the bathroom sink, the shower came on and somehow when we turned on the stove, the kitchen sink started running. The stay was, overall, enjoyable. I was appreciative that someone waited for us to arrive to check us in however disappointed that no one was available to check us out even though we made it clear we were leaving early. I think its okay though because it was unavoidable, but a phone call would have been nice. All in all, a nice environment and moderate value for the price.
- Also Known As:
- Bananaquit Apartments Hotel
- Bananaquit Apartments Hotel Crown Point
- Bananaquit Apartments Tobago/Crown Point
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bananaquit is conveniently located in the Crown Point area and offers apartments with ensuite facilities and a small swimming pool. The property offers a total of 8 studio and 2-bedroom apartments and is within walking distance of beaches, bars, restaurants, groceries and entertainment for the whole family. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Otel so you can book your Bananaquit Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.