We stayed at Bananaquit for a weekend in May after a long and tiring period of research. I'll say that everything said about the location is true: it's very comfortable - you can walk to the airport, the shops and most importantly, Store Bay!
The studio room we stayed in was small, clean and very cosy and the cupboards were stocked with necessary utensils for a self-catering stay. There is a mango tree in the garden outside the apartments and at night, the coloured lights strung on it add a welcoming touch. The lawn area is also well-lit.
Any problems that arose were dealt with promptly during our stay and we appreciated that. My only bone to pick was initially being asked to pay $50 more than the price at which the room had been advertised - that was promptly fixed, though.
I think after reading so many stellar reviews I was expecting to be blown away and was not - it's a cosy place and I'm not complaining about it but I thought my stay there would be more than it was. Overall, though, it's a structure worth visiting.
- Also Known As:
- Bananaquit Apartments Hotel
- Bananaquit Apartments Hotel Crown Point
- Bananaquit Apartments Tobago/Crown Point
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bananaquit is conveniently located in the Crown Point area and offers apartments with ensuite facilities and a small swimming pool. The property offers a total of 8 studio and 2-bedroom apartments and is within walking distance of beaches, bars, restaurants, groceries and entertainment for the whole family. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Otel so you can book your Bananaquit Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.