“Good food and value for money” 4 of 5 stars

Certificate of Excellence 2014
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Crowborough, United Kingdom
“Good food and value for money”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 22, 2013

Good variety based on local cuisine in the main. Breakfast and dinner specials that change daily are good value for money. Staff both extremely friendly and helpful.

Visited September 2013

Oxford, UK
“All-round good restaurant and excellent staff”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2013

We stayed at the Toucan Inn for our 2 week holiday and ate at Bonkers Restaurant most evenings. The menu is varied and the food is cooked well, I mainly had the catch of the day which was always cooked well and was very good value. The staff are brilliantly, special mentions to KP, Troy and Andrea who looked after us and accommodated our individual food requests. I don't hesitate in recommending here.

Port of Spain, Trinidad
“Great Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

We were out driving looking around for a good restaurant. I have always passed Toucan Inn on my many jaunts to Tobago but this time we decided to stop and this was a great idea. The service was excellent. The food was great and nicely priced. The staff told us about the hotel and said that locals got a special rate. I would definitely visit again.

• Visited June 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Singapore, Singapore
“Good value and service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 1, 2013

I was pleasantly surprised at the value for money and excellent service at Bonkers. My family and I had the set evening menu consisting of a soup, a main and ice-cream which was $100 TT. The food is tasty and well portioned, the atmosphere relaxing, and the service is friendly (**this was also a pleasant surprise, because usually the attitude is 'I could not be bothered'). I will definately be back next time I am in Tobago.

England
“Really great value”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2013

We ate here 4 evenings recently. The daily special set menu was particularly good value at 100TT for 3 courses. My son had the steak which he said was really good.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere