The hotel was a 'bit' off putting from the outside. As we drew up our teenagers thought we had booked some hostel for the night! Inside was a different matter. The reception staff were helpful, and the lobby very attractive and modern. The rooms, we had 3, were all newly fitted and clean. Our main gripe was probably the air conditioning. It was barely adequate, and in July it really needed to work! So we baked during the night. The other downside was the resturant. The menu looked interesting but as it didn't open until 9:00 it was too late for us as our youngest child is 2 years old. I don't eat meat and I wouldn't have had any choice from the menu, the meat eaters would have been fine. As it was we took our hire car and drove to a huge shopping center, Bonair, about 10 minutes away where we had a choice of places to eat, and places for the girls to spend the rest of their holiday money!
We paid additionally and all had breakfast the following morning at the hotel. It was well stocked and seemed to be worth the expense.
We would recommend this hotel as it's soo close to the airport (we watched the planes from our room) but would suggest you need a sat nav to find it and you request a room with their best air-conditioning unit!
- Also Known As:
- Tryp Azafata Hotel
- Tryp Azafata Hotel Manises
- Tryp Hotel Azafata
- Tryp Azafata Valencia Province/Manises, Spain
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Tryp Azafata is very well-known in Valencia, particularly thanks to its famous restaurant serving exquisite rice dishes and seasonal products. The hotel enjoys a magnificent location alongside the most important industrial areas in Valencia and provides great access to the city centre, the port, and the beaches, thanks to a recently-opened new underground metro line (3-5) with a station near the Hotel. Regular transport between the hotel and the airport, the service begins at 6 am and ends at 10 pm (check timetable). Only 500 metres from the airport, 5 minutes from the Exhibition Centre, 10 minutes from the historical heart of Valencia, 15 minutes from the Ricardo Tormo motorcycle circuit, 10 km from the El Bosque golf club, and 13 km from El Saler beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Melia, Tingo, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Venere, Fareportal and Otel so you can book your Tryp Azafata reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.