Having read reviews on Trip Advisor I booked this hotel for an overnight stop. It was everything they said it was, clean, comfortable, quiet and convenient for the airport with a free shuttle service. Unable to comment about the restaurant or food as it was a late arrival and early start for me but everything I experienced was excellent and for a very reasonable cost. Highly recommended.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Tryp Azafata is very well-known in Valencia, particularly thanks to its famous restaurant serving exquisite rice dishes and seasonal products. The hotel enjoys a magnificent location alongside the most important industrial areas in Valencia and provides great access to the city centre, the port, and the beaches, thanks to a recently-opened new underground metro line (3-5) with a station near the Hotel. Regular transport between the hotel and the airport, the service begins at 6 am and ends at 10 pm (check timetable). Only 500 metres from the airport, 5 minutes from the Exhibition Centre, 10 minutes from the historical heart of Valencia, 15 minutes from the Ricardo Tormo motorcycle circuit, 10 km from the El Bosque golf club, and 13 km from El Saler beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Melia, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Expedia and Agoda so you can book your Tryp Azafata reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tryp Azafata Hotel Manises
- Tryp Hotel Azafata
- Tryp Azafata Valencia Province/Manises, Spain