I can't imagine how anyone has had a negative experience of this place, it just doesn't seem possible! The staff (Sammy) and masai guides (Tom and Daniel) made our short time in Masai Mara absolutely wonderful. Aruba camp is a little haven on the edge of the talek river. Most tents have a river view, with deck chairs on your balcony where you can sit and watch for hippos. Inside, you've got a stunning four poster bed, with carvings of the trees and animals - done by the team themselves. The bathroom is huge, with a gorgeous stone floor, hot shower AND bottles of water. The camp does three activities per day; two game drives and a nature walk - all included in the full board price. Before the morning drive, they wake you up with a cup of tea or coffee IN BED and biscuits. At night, if it's going to be cold - they bring you a hot water bottle. What more could you want??? What about delicious food, a three course lunch and a four course dinner, a fully stocked bar and beer garden? Aruba has it all. Highly recommend anyone looking for a bit of luxury at a fraction of the price - to come and stay here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Aruba Mara Camp is a tented Camp boardering the Talek River, next to Talek Gate in north Massai Mara. From Nairobi 260 Km driving through Narok. Just outside the gate, so no parkfee if you not do game-drive. We have from budget tents ( comfortable beds with mosquitonet an public bathroom ) to Big-tent ( spacious with privat bathroom ) and Luxury ( ask us for new pictures please ) category for every budget for everyone. We also have a spacious campsite with facilitys like kitchen/dining, toilets and hot water shower, security, carwash, firewood and laundry service. our buffalo bar and restaurant serving highly recomended food and a fine selection of wine, spirits and cold sodas. Naturewalks,visit of cultural village, birdwatching and hotair-balloon is available.Bushbreakfast, sundowner and fullday-drives with Lunch on request.Shutteltransfer from Nairobi can be arranged. Transfer from our airstrip is free. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your Aruba Mara Camp reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aruba Mara Camp Hotel Narok
- Aruba Mara Camp Kenya/Narok