We heard of Aruba Mara via word of mouth and made our booking direct with them (via SMS!). They were great, highglights for us were - the service (Sami, Jacob and everyone were very friendly and efficient!), - the tents (set us up with extra beds for the kids and they loved the novelty of an outside bathroom!) and the animals!! So much stuff so close to the camp, we were amazed. This was our first Mara experience and we all loved it. The staff (service and drivers) were great with our kids (5, 3 and 1 years old). Aruba mara worked for us! (I am trying to think of what didn't work for us or we didn't like... and there wasn't anything that stuck out...)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Aruba Mara Camp is a tented Camp boardering the Talek River, next to Talek Gate in north Massai Mara. From Nairobi 260 Km driving through Narok. Just outside the gate, so no parkfee if you not do game-drive. We have from budget tents ( comfortable beds with mosquitonet an public bathroom ) to Big-tent ( spacious with privat bathroom ) and Luxury ( ask us for new pictures please ) category for every budget for everyone. We also have a spacious campsite with facilitys like kitchen/dining, toilets and hot water shower, security, carwash, firewood and laundry service. our buffalo bar and restaurant serving highly recomended food and a fine selection of wine, spirits and cold sodas. Naturewalks,visit of cultural village, birdwatching and hotair-balloon is available.Bushbreakfast, sundowner and fullday-drives with Lunch on request.Shutteltransfer from Nairobi can be arranged. Transfer from our airstrip is free. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your Aruba Mara Camp reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aruba Mara Camp Hotel Narok
- Aruba Mara Camp Kenya/Narok