“interesting scenic but food was not good as should be :-(” 3 of 5 stars

Type: Spas
Attraction Details
Jakarta, Indonesia
7 attraction reviews
“interesting scenic but food was not good as should be :-(”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

I went there in a big group for training,basically we all enjoy the pale and the program.Very beautiful view since beginning we enter area kinatamani.
But come to the time for lunch they provide only 1 type vegetable and no taste(less salt)and still very raw.
And given only 1 side dish:fish,as we are a big group and the whole morning having activity for sure we all hungry but the portion provide was not enough for our group.my note only:please pay attention for food taste,and we knew exactly if was not difficult to get vegetable from your area so please given other choice vegetable for lunch.

Visited January 2013

• Indonesian first
Adelaide, Australia
9 attraction reviews
“Good Food - Great Relax”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 23, 2012

A visit to Hot Springs was included in our trek to Mt Batur after walking back down. It was excellent to just soak in the hot springs, but my son doubted the authenticity of spring water - either way was very nice to just relax after a couple of hours walking.

We decided to stay for lunch and the food was excellent. The meals are very western and this suited us as we had been in Indonesia for more than a week. The Burrito was OK, but steak sandwiches, burger, and kebabs were superb.

Price for food was quite high but the food options in Kintamani region are limited. The region caters for tourist day trips and offer buffet lunch which are not are preference.

We took the opportunity to add a second visit the next day after our day trip cycling for the food and relax.

Wifi around pool is OK, but signal poor.

Bathrooms were in need of a good clean and maintenance could be better - not dissimilar to lots of other places in Bali and other parts of Asia.

Visited November 2012
Denpasar, Bali, Indonesia
8 attraction reviews
“Hot Spring at Toya Devasya”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 27, 2012

I have been to Toya Devasya Resort and Spa with my client from Russia..the place is really amazing..on the way to Toya Devasya it was great by the volcano view...it was really nice place to visit.

Visited December 2011
Bangkok, Thailand
7 attraction reviews
“A haven as a Day Tripper, great reward after hiking Mount Batur”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2012

We always go there as day trippers to just use the pool and have a few drinks. Its just too off putting eating outside with all the flies that are there. For a body soother after hiking Mount Batur We highly recommend the day entry. Children love the hot and cold pools. Parents get a massage, we have some milkshakes and head off with great memories. Only once eaten there, food was ok but as I said, the flies put me right off. Whereas just swimming around you wouldn't notice them. We have never stayed here, this review is as a tourist paying to use the pools, changing rooms, towels, and masseuses. My five stars is based on my families enjoyment there, I have been 3 times.

Visited August 2012
“Not worth the $15 entrance fee!!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2011 via mobile

I have been here a few times and always found it pleasant. Nothing spectacular, but a nice break from the hustle and bustle. However i was quite upset with the place on my most recent visit. In the past, lunch was included in the entrance price so it was good value for money, but how can they justify the price now? The towels were poor quality and there has been no upkeep (which, ok, is a standard Indonesian thing) The long and bumpy road down makes it even less worthwhile. Unless you have just climbed Batur, forget it!!