“Excellent Hotel” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Hotel Devika

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Dibrugarh
Hotel Devika
A T Road (Puja Ghat), Dibrugarh 786001, India   |
Ranked #1 of 14 hotels in Dibrugarh
New Delhi, India
“Excellent Hotel”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 13, 2013

This hotel is the only hotel to stay in Dibrugarh as it has a very warm friendly atmosphere, courteous staff and maintain strict hygiene. Last but not the least, the tariffs are also very reasonable. The food is awesome. Must try this place for your stay.
Abhishek

Room Tip: All rooms are good here.
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled with family

31 people have reviewed this hotel

Couples
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
Bangalore, India
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2013

The most important points to be noted while choosing a hotel is its ambience, convenient and safe location, warm and friendly staff and HYGEINE. As far as my experience goes the Hotel Devika (Dibrugarh) it has all the quality. They truly beleive in creating a 'WoW' moment.
The customer is main focus for the staff. His needs is anticipated and what he needs is being delivered before he requests.This is what i called as "WOW" moment.
When it comes to the regular customers like mysely ,the staff at Hotel Devika is well aware of my likes and dislikes, do’s and dont’s and my personal details (eg date of birth, address, office address...................... ). A pleasant surprise always has an open invitation when it comes to a valuable customer.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Mumbai (Bombay), India
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 9, 2013

Such a great hotel with friendly staff, modern facilities and great service! level of cleanliness was excellent. It was like being home.Food was just amazing . The location was more than perfect, truely in the heart of city, and nearby is the brahmaputra river which makes it even more incredible and beautiful. my stay was so comfortable. talking about the service, it was just super prompt and the staff were very couteous. The room tarrifs were perfectly affordable. it was just an excellent stay , so warm and comfortable. Bathrooms and the rooms were spick and span. everything was up ti the mark. sure visit again in a month. Very happy with the facilities. it was completely WORTH IT, a very good value for money.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
Pune, India
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2013

This place is Awesome ! we planned our annual vacation there...the staff was very cooperative and helpful. the inhouse food is also high standards. We really enjoyed staying there ! Would visit again for sure very soon. Its worth for money !

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Jorhat
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2013

It was a good place to stay in. The rooms were clean and the service was good. I was on a business trip and I found it very nice that the services were prompt and proper, thus allowing me to go about my schedules and meetings.
Would definitely stay here again on my next visit.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2013 via mobile

It was a very comfortable stay! The rooms were clean. The food i ordered was delivered promptly.The staff were courteous and i was well attended. Would recommend it to anyone seeking a room with a good value for money and great facilities :)

• Stayed September 2012
imphal
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 10, 2012

when I had done my booking, I had asked that I wanted options for an executive a/c and deluxe room as options till I checked them out myself. I found they had booked me in the executive a/c room (because it is more expensive?). the geyser is an issue: you have to wait for the staff to turn it on for you or ask them to turn it, rather than operate it yourself from your own room. I asked housekeeping for an iron so I could iron my clothes myself. the staff says they don't have an iron (all in a bid to force customers to use their laundry service?). ordering for food can be difficult at times: they might not have what you want or end up giving their version of what you wanted. yesterday, I wanted dahi vada which was on their menu. they said they did not have it. I chose alu chaat.what came to me was round slices of boiled potato with curd and topped with some chilly and masala powder and bujiya..they had no chutney!!!stay here if there are no other options.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business

Been to Hotel Devika? Share your experiences!