This Inn is just 5 mins from j21 of the M1 and not far from the M6, we stopped over on the way back up north, the staff on arrivel very friendly, roomes clean and i like the 4 poster bed, we ate at the resterant as we didn't want to walk about, the food was great but not cheap, but worth it for that speciel meal, still don't know why they charge seperate for veg/potato's, we stayed and had a drink in the bar bar and ended a great night, a good stay and will go back one day.
- Also Known As:
- Greyhound Coaching Hotel
- Greyhound Coaching Hotel Lutterworth
- Greyhound Coaching Inn Lutterworth, England, UK
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Greyhound Coaching Inn and Hotel is a charming and traditional 18th Century coaching inn located in the south Leicestershire town of Lutterworth. A family-owned hotel, The Greyhound Hotel has been sympathetically restored by Robert Eggleston to provide an easy-going charm and welcoming atmosphere. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Agoda and Venere so you can book your Greyhound Coaching Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.