Robert and Janet did a lot for the town, and prior to their arrival (circa 1982), there was very little to do and nowhere nice to go.
However, thirty years in the licensing trade have taken their toll and salt of the earth types - of which there are quite a few in Lutterworth - are no longer really wanted (who can blame them?).
A riot in its day - perhaps time for gentler pastures.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Greyhound Coaching Inn and Hotel is a charming and traditional 18th Century coaching inn located in the south Leicestershire town of Lutterworth. A family-owned hotel, The Greyhound Hotel has been sympathetically restored by Robert Eggleston to provide an easy-going charm and welcoming atmosphere. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, Tingo, Travelocity, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Greyhound Coaching Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Greyhound Coaching Hotel Lutterworth
- Greyhound Coaching Inn Lutterworth, England, UK