“A wonderful experience for a first timer1” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Type: Tours, Adventure
More attraction details
Owner description: Marvão, between its spectacular landscapes and unique horseback options we find itpossible to combine the therapeutic properties of horseback riding, with the thrill ofadventure. No prior knowledge of horseback riding is required to enjoy these deeplysatisfying and healthy adventure programs,where with the organization of Caballos Marvão, whether a solo participant or a wholefamily there is a program suited to you!
York, England, United Kingdom
“A wonderful experience for a first timer1”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2013

I had a great horse ride with Caballos Marvao just after Easter. I have only ridden once before and was very nervous about it. However, the team put me at ease. The horses are very well trained and the saddle is super confortable. I wasn't even sore the next say! We did an hour long trek along the nature reserve, with fotos and a small video that were emailed to us. My boyfriend, an experienced horse rider, also had a great time. At arrival, we had a drink and a chat, and were advised on places to stay. Overall a wonderful experience that I highly recommend!

Visited April 2013

Portugal
“A great horse treck”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 27, 2012

Thank you very much Jose for a fantastic afternoon that we will never forget.
This horse riding activity for all levels is a must for anybody visiting this wonderful area of Portugal and there is no better way to see this marvelous mountain range of the "Serra de São Mamede".
We will certainly repeat the experience and next time Jose I promise we will try galloping!.

Visited December 2012