Just back from our second stay at this brilliant B&B.
First stayed quite a few years back as a young couple, but traveled this time with our 3 year old boy.
Why I like it;
- stylish ( without trying too hard) historic house in lovely quiet village
- breakfasts in the garden
- excellent hosts; Fulvia and her husband are great
- immaculately clean
- good value
- throwing open the shutters and seeing those Tuscan hills
- those 'extra mile' service things like giving us a fan for the room and transporting our bags in the '500'
- breakfasts in the garden........................
- living in the village and its atmosphere
There is one restaurant in the village, but that is all you will need as it is great!.Ask Fulvia to book it (Antico Colle) for you, as it popular. We ate there every night; short walk to it; great food and atmosphere, short walk back.
We've decided we need to go here at least once a year
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The B&B is in a 500-year-old stone house. The rooms are spacious, with modern, private baths, charming antique furniture, and incredibile views of the town and the scenic countryside. There are 200-year-old decorative wall frescoes in the rooms. This place is quite special. We are located at less than 1 hour driving from some of the most beautiful Tuscan cities: Lucca, Florence, Pisa, Pistoia. Siena and the Chianti area are 1 hour and 1/4 away ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Venere, Tingo and Travelocity so you can book your Antica Casa le Rondini reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Antica Casa Le Rondini Italy/Buggiano, Tuscany