“Travellers comfort and rest !!!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Willow End Bed and Breakfast

Willow End Bed and Breakfast
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Styal
Willow End Bed and Breakfast
You added Willow End Bed and Breakfast to your Saves list
31 Moss Lane, Styal SK9 4LF, England   |
Ranked #1 of 2 Styal B&B and Inns
Mansfield, United Kingdom
“Travellers comfort and rest !!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2013

We stayed on 10th July for one night before a morning flight to Zante. Anne was the perfect host, the room was comfortable and relaxing, and this stay took the stress out of a mad rush to airport. Breakfast was excellent with lovely home made jam and marmalade. Fully recommend anybody to stay as right near the airport, and although our parking was booked, Anne will take and fetch you to a from the airport. We will return. Thanks again Anne.

Room Tip: Any room here would be excellent.
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
Boston
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2013

After several attempts to book with Premier Inn online for the inexpensive rate (could not be done-it was possible to book at full rate though), decided to look elsewhere and glad I did.
Willow End was terrific-charming house, very clean, and very quiet and peaceful despite being
about 3 minutes from our terminal at Manchester Airport. Anne could not have been more accommodating-gave us very early (5:30 a.m.) continental breakfast, coffee and she had no worries about fitting the two of us, our suitcases, and golf bags into her VW Golf to ferry us to our terminal. She was correct and got us there on time. For two guys who much prefer a quiet B & B with a personable owner to elevators to the 11th floor, or some such, Willow End was just great.
Thanks again, Anne.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends
Leicester, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2013

I called the day before I and my two children were due to fly on holiday after reading positive reviews on Trip Advisor. Needless to say we were not dissapointed. Accomodated last minute, welcomed and shown to our room. Lovely view over their wonderful garden. Room spotlessly clean, tea and coffee facilities with biscuits too (children very impressed!). Bathroom is shared but no issue for us and it too was very clean. Breakfast was continental with a range of cereals, toasts, crossiants and fresh juices. Very reasonably priced and we would certainly consider staying here again. Location brilliant for airport and I believe they offer parking too, we had already booked ours but otherwise that would have been handy too!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Nottingham, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 1, 2013

After reading the great reviews on trip advisor, I booked a night's stay for me, my husband and friend, along with a week of parking for two cars at Willow End.

Absolutely fantastic value for money - beautiful rooms, lovely situation in the countryside (you'd never believe you were less than 10 minutes drive from Terminal 1! Something to do with being parallel to the flight path - never heard any plane noise whatsoever) and a relief to be able to leave your car on a private drive while away, and not have to go through the whole horrible Airparks experience.

Anne is lovely - very helpful and welcoming and was even up at daft o'clock to serve us a lovely continental breakfast before taking us to the airport. It was even more refreshing on the return journey to just give her a quick call once we'd cleared customs and we were back in our cars and on our way home within about 15 minutes.

We ate out the night before our flight at the Bull's Head in Handforth, Wilmslow. Lovely pub and delicious food and less than 10 minutes drive from the B&B.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with friends
Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 13, 2013

This is our 4th overnight before flying out of Manchester back to USA . Anne is very close to airport and very easy for car rental return .(She will also pick you up if you want to retrn car early and then take you to airport in am She is most welcoming(And throws away our leftover trash!!!)House is spotless and though bathroom is shared with her other room we have never been bothered by this . Breakfast seems to be at any early time(We have had 6am!) juice ceral toast tea/coffee- all this for just 50 pounds!!!! Cheap eats nearby and quiet with nice garden !Save a spot for us next year! K and B

Room Tip: Choose back facing garden
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
Liverpool, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2013

Unlike myself, most people who come to Willow End will be travellers looking for a place to crash before embarking on a flight from Manchester Airport. As far as I know there really isn't anywhere better to rest your head if convenience, comfort, decor and charm are your main concerns.

I feel I am especially justified in recommending Willow End because while filming a period drama at the local Quarry Bank Mill I just enjoyed an extended 6 day stay there. As a cat person, it felt very much like a home from home, the good conversation, breakfasts and hospitality from Ann and Stephen only added to that experience. Not only was Ann kind enough to drive me down to the Mill for filming, but she also gave me a lovely jar of homemade blackcurrant jam when I left.

Again, if you need a place to stay for an early flight (or something else), nobody around will take better care of you or make you feel more welcome than Ann, Stephen and the cats. I know I'll have good memories of the my stay, I doubt I or anyone else would be able to say the same if I'd opted for a soulless Travelodge/Holiday Inn.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled solo
Alberta
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2012

We have been to the UK 7 previous times to this visit. This was the first time that we booked a
B & B near Manchester Airport. What a relaxing journey we had all of 5 minutes. Anne and her husband were wonderful hosts. He scraped the frost from the car before we left. Anne recommended a place to eat the night before we left for Calgary. Our room was comfortable and the airport noise was hardly noticable. Just what we needed!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family

Been to Willow End Bed and Breakfast? Share your experiences!