“breathtaking time at Sani Valley Lodge” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #2 of 4 things to do in Himeville
Versailles, France
“breathtaking time at Sani Valley Lodge”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2014

The activities on offer were very varied and there is something for everybody, active or not. The views are stunning. The host Gareth and Sam are very warm and welcoming people. The fish were HUGE!

Visited March 2014

London, United Kingdom
“Experience the best of the Drakensberg mountains at Sani Valley Lodge”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 6, 2014

Our family (2 adults and 3 kids) spent a day in heaven at Sani Valley Lodge. We were recommended to go and spend a couple of nights at Sani Valley Lodge but unfortunately did run our of free nights; so we decided to try and spend the day there instead. Well, what a treat! Relaxation for me on the waters edge overlooking the most magical mountains, water activities for the kids (canoe, swimming, pedal boat), an animal farm for my son who did not budge from it, my husband and my daughter fished some of the biggest trouts I have ever seen (I mean it!) … well, we did not want to leave. I can highly recommend this place for a day or many more...

Visited February 2014