We stayed here for two nights as we wanted to go up the Sani Pass. The hotel is in a lovely location with far reaching views. The rooms are large but the décor is tired and drab, could do with maybe white and bright colours to brighten up rather than everywhere in beige and browns even the bedding and towels. I think years ago it would have been a stunning building as it has lots of character but is rather tired now. The staff were helpful and friendly though the hotel was pretty empty, the dining room is far too big for the amount of people and staff in it when we went to breakfast there was only us and four members of staff. The food was tasty and a good selection. if you want to go up the pass its a good place to stay and the Pass is definatly worth doing but not a place to stay in for a longer break
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sani Pass Hotel is located at the foot of the Notorious Sani Pass (Gateway between South Arfica & Lesotho). The hotel has been a home away from to many generations since it opened its doors in 1958. The hotel played host over the years as best destination for a family holiday. We provide a variety of facilities & activities to meet all family members needs, from Wellness Center, 9 holes Golf Course,2 Tennis courts, Volley Ball court, Quad bikes,Swimming pool, Horse rides, hikes and kids entertainment to a selection of Bars & Food outlets (Cigar Lounge, Sports Bar, Mountain View Restaurant, Sun Lounge Terrace & Pool Bar).Our staff are well known for being very friendly & always going the extra mile to ensure the guest comfort and our food is famous for it's quality & delectable taste.Our rates include Dinner, Bed & Breakfast per person per night.Nevertheless, the charming mountain views & natural waters falls on the premises positions the hotel as the terminus of the best natural scenery in the Drakensberg consequently the most romantic getaway for couples & honeymooners. Our comfortably furnished bedrooms, personalized service and exquisite food says it all. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, BookingOdigeoWL and Venere so you can book your Sani Pass Hotel & Leisure Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sani Pass Hotel And Leisure Resort
- Sani Pass Hotel & Leisure Himeville