On arriving we were very impressed with the whole place. There are three swimming pools, all heated and a huge play centre for our 4 year old.
The accommodation was ideal and the terrace area was lovely. We overlooked the valley and had really good views. I would recommend the houses rather than an apartment. In fact we didn't want to eat out and had all our meals on the sunny sheltered terrace. Good job as the british are hit by the euro and even a small pack of nappies was £11!. I would advise anyone to take with them as much as possible, and if arriving late on saturday to take some milk and the small on site shop cannot be relied upon. There is supermarket in Dozule 5 mins by car.
Unlike previous comments we found the beds fine and we did have a kettle. There is only CNN on tv which is english speaking and our portable dvd was very useful. All the staff we encountered were excellent and spoke fluent english.Generally the surrounding area is lovely esp the beaches but it does all feel out of season.
- Also Known As:
- Pierre & Vacances Resort Normandy Garden Hotel
- Pierre & Vacances Resort Normandy Garden Hotel Branville
- Pierre And Vacances Resort Normandy Garden
- Pierre & Vacances Resort Normandy Garden Branville, France
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Weather proof holiday village with heated aqua area and fantastic indoor play area Near to the beaches of Deauville, Cabourg and Villers-sur-Mer Children and teenage clubs for those aged 3 months to 18 years. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Pierre & Vacances, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Pierre & Vacances Resort Normandy Garden reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.