“amazing small hotel” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #16 of 139 Alacati B&B and Inns
New York City, New York
“amazing small hotel”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2011

I loved Alacati and this amazing little hotel. The owners and staff treat you like you're family from the moment you arrive. The breakfast was the best I had in Turkey and I couldn't eat enough. The hotel is beautifully decorated and has lots of charm. The rooms were spacious and clean. My only itty bitty complaint is that my room faced the street and was a little noisy in the evening. If you can possibly reserve a room that doesn't face the street, that would be best. But I would still stay in this hotel even if I got the same room. The hotel is just off the main strip so you don't have to deal with all of the tourist noise but is only a few minutes walk away. Not only would I stay in this hotel again, I'd live here. I didn't want to leave.

• Stayed September 2011, traveled as a couple

31 people have reviewed this hotel

Solo
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
  • Turkish first
new york
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2011

I gushed over this hotel the entire time I stayed there. One of the cutest paces I have ever stayed. We stayed in the large room (there were 4 of us) and there was plenty of space. The room was clean and well maintained.

There is a great little pool in the back and seating all around the back courtyard. Breakfast is served poolside and snacks/tea are served around 7pm by the pool as well. The snacks were a very welcome surprise on our first day at the hotel!

The staff was very friendly, though not everyone spoke English (this is something we encountered often in Alacati). I definitely want to come back to Alacati in the future and would definitely stay here again!

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with friends

Been to 1882 Butik Otel? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about 1882 Butik Otel

Address: Yenimecidiye Mah. Cemaliye Cad. 3046 Sok. No:23, Alacati, Cesme, Turkey
Location: Turkey > Turkish Aegean Coast > Izmir Province > Cesme > Alacati
Bar / Lounge Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Room Service Suites Swimming Pool
Ranked #16 of 139 B&Bs / Inns in Alacati
1882 takes its name from the year it was built. 1882 has five different rooms, a beautiful garden with a pool. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your 1882 Butik Otel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.

If you own or manage 1882 Butik Otel, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.