“Time to update!!!” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Parsons Court

Parsons Court
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Dindigul
Parsons Court
You added Parsons Court to your Saves list
95 Mengles Road, Dindigul 624001, India   |
Ranked #5 of 7 Hotels in Dindigul
“Time to update!!!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 11, 2014

After three years I once again stayed here. It was good back then. Now they have not improved nor they have maintained it!!! The rooms & the amenities are not upto the mark .The bathroom is very average with little amenities!!!! The door of the bathroom was not locking properly!!! The smell inside the room was not good because of the sofa!!!! There were lot of mosquitoes inside the hotel & they doesn't care about getting rid of it. Mosquitoes inside the room gives us sleepless night. It seems they are coexisting with the mosquitoes!!!!!! When I stayed last time it was a nice hotel but this time everything was changed. It's the time to Update otherwise better choice next time!!!!

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
Bengaluru (Bangalore), India
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 18, 2014

Found the hotel on Google and landed at 10pm. The place was extremely satisfactory - Clean, and orderly. Price was a bit high but the 8th anniversary 20% discount offer made it look normal. Restaurant - provided a good dinner. I had to leave early in the morning, so missed the complementary breakfast. Use GPS to reach the place.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with friends
mumbai
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2013

Dindigul is about 65 km from Madurai. Hotel Parsons Court is a 3 star property situated in the heart of the city. A nice budget hotel with an attached restaurant and bar.
The hotel has a free broadband free Wi Fi but it is a bit slow.
Upper floores have a clear view of the the city. Value for money with standard size rooms with attached showers..

Room Tip: Ask for higher floor
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Chennai
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2013

After staying at this hotel for 5 times, I was asked to pay 125% as advance when I checked in for the 6th time. I was on a business trip and insisted that I have stayed here before,the unprofessional front office staff said I have never stayed here before,they insisted that some wedding guests came drank,stole the tv's so they are being extra cautious now. After all this is the best hotel in town as per my colleague who is based out of this location,I did not agree to their terms and they refused to let me speak to their manager too. The rooms are nice,however the bathrooms are not well maintained,with seepage from pipes making it look like an ancient room.
Their complementary breakfast was wonderful,still at this price and the 125% advance and the ordinary rooms one could still stay at

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Ahmedabad, India
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 10, 2013

I stayed here...just for a night. So probably my views may be limited. But the place is nice. Given the image one might have of Dindigul (a small town?) the hotel comes as a surprise. Its spacious, clean, well managed - but overpriced for sure.
My room was nice, neat and clean. I didnt have a chance to eat so cannot really comment on the food but the breakfast was delicious. I love south indian food anyway and this was no exception. North India could never serve Upma this delicious and soft....
I had just one compliant. I got this feeling that the management was not very trusting. They insisted on a 125% advance. Even though this was a corporate booking made by my Chennai office. And this was when my colleagues are regulars. To add insult to injury was the over the fact that they wanted an advance over and above the room rent. Like we were going to eat and not pay up or probably steal the linen.
But some amount of unproffesionalism seems to be a common quality of establishments in small towns. I threw a tantrum and they immediately reduced to advance to the amount of room rent!
Apart from that...i recommend the place! Ahh yes...one more thing...they have installed 19 inch TVs and the rooms are huge....the look is funny if not anything else!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
India
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 11, 2013

Actually still feels bizarre that such a hotel exists in Dindigul where I've spent most summers as a child. The hotel itself is quite nice. I stayed for a coupled of days in a delux room - which was spacious and comfortable. The breakfast buffet was fine and dinner was quite nice. Wifi worked well in the lobby. Room service was prompt and staff courteous. Definitely the best hotel in Dindigul - though wish it were more reflective of the town's character...

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Bengaluru (Bangalore), India
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 25, 2012

We were on our holiday to Thekkady (Kumili, Kerala), and did not want to drive through the night. So, we decided to halt at Dindigul. Our search for a decent accommodation at Dindigul ended at the Parsons Court, a 3* property. Since, ours was an unplanned halt at this place, with our kid, en route to Thekkady in April 2011, we were very apprehensive about the other hotels that we checked before we decided on Parsons court. The hotel is pretty neat, rooms were clean, bathrooms were also fine, compared to the other small-town hotels.
We had a comfortable stay and slept well to catch up for our next day's route to Thekkady.
For a double occupancy, Parsons Court charges closer to 2.3k, inclusive of breakfast, which is I think on a higher end for a place like Dindigul. But, it was not a let down, in terms of services by the polite staff, and we were completely happy with the choice of breakfast buffet.
Its a nice choice for a one-night-stay for a family and is recommendable.

Room Tip: Check the room condition (for cleanliness, musty smell, or even bed bugs) before you decide on one.
  • Stayed April 2012, traveled with family

Been to Parsons Court? Share your experiences!