I booked this accommodation 12 months ago and have been following the reviews since. I would like to say that Karen, the new owner since March, and her husband Mike are excellent hosts. We stayed for 2 nights in the Stirling room. It is a large room with its own little verandah and seating area. It has a seperate bath, as the shower is in the turret. I did see into the Warwick and Wiltshire rooms and they looked nice as well. It is approx a 15 minute drive to bath and about 5 minutes to the local pubs. Karen and Mike were always willing to have a chat and to make you feel at home. For something different to a regular hotel and to say you have stayed in a castle, I would recommend Bath Lodge Castle.
- Also Known As:
- Bath Lodge Castle Hotel
- Bath Lodge Castle Hotel Norton St Philip
- Bath Lodge Castle Norton St Philip
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This quintessentially English Grade II castle complete with 8 bedroom suites is just 6 miles from the historic City of Bath. Completed in 1806, Bath Lodge Castle is a wonderful rural retreat for a wide range of purposes. Refurbished at the end of 2010 to a stunning standard, the Castle is packed full of charm and character, and friends, families and colleagues alike will be astounded by its comfort. The four acres of grounds including the Pavilion, containing a hot tub, sauna and bucket shower, as well as outdoor bar and river surround this stunning property and together provide a perfect base from which to explore and enjoy South West England. Call 0,1225-7==-23043 for bookings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Bath Lodge Castle reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.