Stayed here for 4 nights. Room was nice except no king size bed which is normal in Japan.
There are many restaurants and I tried Japanese, Italian, Buffet, club lounge, Seafood market and Teppanyaki, and still failed to try 2 restaurants which are Chinese and French. Nice beach and strong sunshine, I got sun burned on the first day after swimming in the sea. I did charted sea fishing cruise which was interesting experience and I did fish a small funny looking fish. Also, I played mini golf in the hotel. So many activities to do, so don't worry to be bored.
The only negative point about this hotel is that staffs don't speak English well, so if you don't speak Japanese, you will have trouble in communicating with staffs. The price is not cheap at all. Sadly, dislike other luxury beach resort, there is no food and beverage service at the beach.
- Also Known As:
- Busena Terrace Beach Hotel Nago
- Busena Terrace Beach Hotel
- Busena Terrace Beach Nago
- The Busena Terrace Okinawa Prefecture, Japan - Nago
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Tingo, Travelocity, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, JAPANiCAN and Venere so you can book your The Busena Terrace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.