“Buffet Lunch” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
Sale, United Kingdom
“Buffet Lunch”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2014

Took my parents for the Sunday Buffet Lunch. Excellent value for a good choice of food. All enjoyed it.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

“Probably the best in Manchester”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2014

Lovely ambience, suberb staff and simply the best Thai I've tasted in Manchester!

The take away doesn't fail either, though its a but far to travel to these days.

Would I be back again? Yes please...again and again.

Namaste!

Sale
“Ladies evening out”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2014

Excellent food albeit a little bit pricey. Visited with a number of ladies for a special occasion. If you dine early, you get 20% off the total bill.

• Visited May 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Wallasey
“Always a treat”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 1, 2014

I have been going to the Jitrada for their business lunch for several years, off and on. In that time it has maintained its quality.
This latest, last week, was for the set lunch menu at £6.95. The three of us had the same soup to start and all enjoyed it, then a different main course each and enjoyed them too (I had the green curry and loved it).
It left me pleasantly full without feeling bloated, my two companions felt the same way. They both asked for extra sliced chillies, which were added no problems.
All in all, an excellent little place and the food consistently good. the price is no big problem either, total bill for 3 under £30 with (soft) drinks. Well, we did have to go back to work!

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Manchester
“Uninspiring”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 30, 2014

I've been here twice now, the last time was last Saturday. The staff very lovely & attentive. The decor was very nice, right down to a large fish pond just inside. But I found the food, both times, very plain. There were no taste sensations for me. I've had much tastier chinese meals. Both times I was there was with a large family group. The first time, most of the group really liked their food-which is why we went back. But the 2nd time, nobody enjoyed their food. My son in law had a lobster dish & said that the lobster was low quality. We were there for a birthday celebaration, & the birthday girl left most of her meal. Our family will not be returning. It was my first experience of Thai food, & maybe Thai food just isn't for me.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere