I know I'm very picky, but when something is good, you got to say it. This is a great place, all the nice things about on a brand new hotel. Everything works, it looks great and the staff was very friendly.
The rooms are very spacious and comfortable.
The heated pool outside is a big selling point, so is the "fake" village itself. Touristy, but very nice to stroll around, eat something, buy something, watch the shows...
Be aware that Blue Mountain (and therefore, the Westin) is a family destination, so expect to see lots of children and teenagers running around. Although I had a great time, I can see why some people can be frustrated about that.
I actually didn't eat at the restaurant (overpriced in my opinion), but it was very clear that they and the hotel are separate entities. Restaurant people didn't know anything about the hotel and vice-versa.
As a last comment, I must say it was by far the friendliest hotel staff I've seen lately. Congratulations!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Westin Trillium House, Blue Mountain, just two hours northwest of Toronto is nestled between the shores of Georgian Bay and the heights of the Niagara Escarpment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Expedia, Tingo, Starwood, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL, Hotels.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Westin Trillium House Blue Mountain reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Westin Trillium House Blue Mountain Hotel Blue Mountains
- Westin Collingwood
- Westin Trillium Hotel Blue Mountain
- Collingwood Westin
- Westin Trillium House Blue Mountain Blue Mountains, Ontario