Checked in last minute with my wife on a Saturday afternoon. Wasn't expect to get anything nice. But surprisely the room is very clean and we can checked in immediately.
Full Kitchen and everything is working fine, free undergroupd parking. Grand Georgian is the middle of everywhere. Great location but quiet too. Also Home keeping is very fast on any of my request.
Little surprise is that the front desk lady (Christine) gave us a bottle of wine and chocolate as a welcome gift.
Staying at any of the villiages at Blue will be cheaper than staying at Westin around 20%-30% but the experience are just as good.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Grand Georgian, in the middle of the Village at Blue, is fashioned after a historic railway hotel, with 189 suites ranging in size from studios to 3 bedroom. Every suite features high-speed wireless internet access, in-room movies, a DVD player, flat screen LCD TV. Guests also have exclusive access to secure underground parking, games room, 2 outdoor hot tubs (open year round), outdoor pool (summer only), fitness room and sauna. Bachelor, 1, 2 and 3 bedroom suites include a fireplace, fully furnished kitchen and a balcony or patio. Studio units (regular size hotel rooms) have a kitchenette (small fridge, small sink, microwave, toaster, kettle, dishes and cutlery). Larger units (1 bedroom or larger) have a full kitchen. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- The Grand Georgian - Blue Mountain Hotel Blue Mountains
- Grand Georgian Blue Mountain
- Grand Georgian Collingwood
- The Grand Georgian - Blue Mountain Resort Blue Mountains, Ontario