Checking is fast and easy. The clerk switched me the nearby building to Seasons at Blue quickly and efficiently. Parking is easy.
Room was very nice - overlooked the ski hills. Comfortable bed. Nice gas fireplace. Very clean and well kept. Neutral decor - very subtle and tasteful.
Full sized kitchen with a fridge, dishwasher and sink. Coffee maker, toaster, knives, cutlery, dishes and glasses all ready to go. If you are spending a few days here, go grocery shopping in nearby Collingwood. You might consider bringing your own crockpot, prepping dinner in the morning, and return after skiing to dinner (see next review on nearby Katoo restaurant).
Didn't have a chance to use the outdoor hot tub but looked good.
- kitchen area and hallway have big bright ceiling lights that are glaring at night
- bathroom door is very wide and it opens right against the toilet and shower - awkward
- furniture is not comfortable at all - very plain and functional and is more suitable for a kid's basement rec room
- kitchen counter and fit and finish look a bit worn and cheap
Big problem is heat and ventilation system
- Hard to regulate temperature
- Fan very noisy at night - sounds like a jet engine is outside
- Solution is to turn system off completely at night - room still has residual heat in the morning
Outside village is very pretty, especially at night.
I would stay here again.
- Also Known As:
- Seasons At Blue - Blue Mountain Hotel Collingwood
- Seasons At Blue - Blue Mountain Resort Blue Mountains, Ontario